People working in TECVISUR are most important for us. TECVISUR count on a human team with the competences needed to develop our project. An experienced, high qualified and trained team, who has demonstrated professionalism, knowhow and commitment with the projects implementation.
Each project, both national and international, is developed by a team consisting in a large experienced and trained leader, support staff and implementation technician, ensuring, in this way the quality for which we are renowned.
Our clients are completely satisfied. Thanks to their confidence, we are continuously growing and able to develop large scale projects.
Current staff composition
The staff of TECVISUR is around 40 people, growing when necessary, and it includes managers, technicians, skilled workers and trained labourers.
On the other hand, our equipment differentiates us from the competition. We have at disposal a big fleet of specialized and innovative machinery in Europe and South America which allows us to carry out the most ambitious projects with high quality and speed.
Machinery at disposal
- 14 tracked machines pole presser, mod. 300-S 830 Joule and 260-S 830 Joule (8 machines in Europe and 6 machines in South America).
- 3 tracked machines pole presser , mod. Pauselli 700 SX (1 machine in Europe and 2 machines in South America).
- 1 selfpropelled backhoe loader.
- 3 tow trucks in Europe, models Nissan Ateleon, Scania y Volvo.
- 1 tow trucks in South America, model Man.
- 1 truck, model Iveco, for transportation and freight needs.
- 10 vans, model Mercedes-Benz Vito (9 seats),adapted to staff and tools transportation, in Europe.
- 3 vans, model Hyundai y Mahindra, adapted to staff and tools transportation in South America.
- 1 van, model Peugeot Boxer, adapted to staff and tools transportation, in South America.
We have pole pressers SPECIALIZED for projects in photovoltaic solar plants.